Wednesday, June 15, 2016

21dpo 5w3d - More waiting

Nothing much happening here.  A very good friend of mine who is struggling with her own fertility issues upset me on Monday so that was shitty.

I still have no pregnancy symptoms and no letter telling me when my first scan or appointment is.  I also have no period, so I am pretty much still pregnant, but it's very hard to tell unless I pee on a stick.  It's not that I want horrible first trimester symptoms.  It's just that I'm nervous something will go wrong and the pregnancy will not stick.  I realize that symptoms have pretty much zero to do with this, but you can't stop your brain from trying to make sense of a crazy situation.

So I guess I'm back to waiting.  I can already see that this process is going to be one long exercise in waiting for things.  I might as well get used to it!

No comments:

Post a Comment