Thursday, May 5, 2016

Drug Delivery

The box itself didn't look like much....


However, inside the box was a shitload of drugs!!


We've got 4 x 900 Gonal F pens, 7 Orgalutran pre-loaded syringes, an Ovitrelle pen, 3 boxes of Cyclogest pessaries, an amoxicillin pill, and of course the sharps box.  My cheese drawer is looking very full at the moment....

No period yet.  If it comes tomorrow that's risky because I think my clinic only does egg collections on Monday, Wednesday and Friday.  That would mean they may try to collect on day 15 (Friday) which would be earlier than all of my egg freezing cycles, but otherwise would have to wait until day 18 (Monday) which could be too late.  If my period comes the day after tomorrow, or the day after that, then they might be going for the Monday collection (day 17 or 16 depending).  I'm pretty sure the clinic does embryo transfers on Saturdays, so if I had a Monday collection, I could have the transfer on the Saturday, avoiding the two days (Thursday/Friday) which will be a horrible work conflict.  If I have the collection on a Friday, the transfer would be on the Wednesday which would not be ideal because I still have some conflicts, but would also be okay, or at least, way better than the Thursday/Friday conflict.  So actually... I might end up alright with the work conflict either way- the only difference would be if they collect on the Monday and if I don't have more than 2 embryos that don't look so great, they could recommend a day 3 transfer which would be on the Thursday.  Complicated!!  I don't care though.  This month is a go, and I'm sort of excited about it.  Even though there's no guarantees in all this, I prefer to be taking action than waiting, that's for sure.

No comments:

Post a Comment